86BSD – digital pressure sensor with stainless steel membrane 16 mm
The 86BSD is a small profile, media compatible, piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor packaged in a 316L stainless steel housing. This 14-bit digital output pressure sensor supports I²C and SPI interface protocols, may come in a 3.3 or 5.0Vdc supply voltage and is designed for o-ring mounting.
This small 16mm, ASIC calibrated pirezoresistive silicon pressure sensor is designed to be mountable with an o-ring seal for high performance, low pressure applications. It utilizes silicone oil to transfer pressure from its 316L stainless steel diaphragm to its sensing element.
The 86BSD is configured in a backside, header-less design with a pressure range of 1 – 300psi in either absolute or gage reference type. Operating from -40°C to +125°C, it features both pressure and temperature read-out capabilities.
This backside digital output pressure sensor can be used for various applications such as: level controls, tank level measurement, corrosive fluids and gas measurement systems, OEM equipment, sealed systems, manifold pressure measurement, barometric pressure measurement and submersible depth monitoring.
- Relative and absolute pressure versions
- Pressure ranges: 0-1 psi to 0-300 psi
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Supply voltage: 3.3 or 5.0 Vdc
- Digital output: I²C or SPI
- Pressure resolution: 14 bit
- ± 1.0% total error
- Calibrated and compensated
- O-ring assembly
- 16 mm diameter
- Wire connection
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Level sensing and monitoring
- Tank monitoring
- Measuring systems for corrosive liquids and gases
- Pumps for corrosive media
- Pneumatic valves
- UAV altimeter and airspeed meter
- Air pressure measurement
- Retractable depth measurement
- 86BSD pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note an 1802:Interfacing to digital pressure modules by TE
- Application note an 1801: Configuration, power on reset and power consumption
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.