The AMS 4711 sensor is part of a series of miniaturized analog pressure transmitters* ready for use. AMS 4711 is designed for fast screw assembly in a harsh industrial environment or HVAC applications like aircleaners and fits for absolute, differential, gage and bidirectional differential pressure measurement.
One process of AMS 4711 production is the calibration as well as the compensation of temperature dependent drift of offset and span. No additional adjustment on the part of the customer is necessary. The sensor provides a 0…5 V output signal at 8 – 36 V voltage supply.
An integrated CMOS-DSP and EEPROM allow high accuracy in measurement capability. AMS 4711 comes in a robust and compact plastic package (IP67) and is unilaterally mediaresistent due to underside pressurization*.
Pressure types and ranges for the AMS 4711
AMS 4711 (ultra low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-5; 0-10 mbar or ±5 and ±10 mbar
AMS 4711 (low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-20; 0-50; 0-100 mbar or ±20; ±50 and ±100 mbar
AMS 4711 pressure ranges: gage, differential or bidirectional differential: 0-200; 0-350; 0-1000 and 0-2000 mbar or ±200; ±350 and ±1000 mbar
AMS 4711 pressure ranges: absolute 1000 and 2000 mbar
AMS 4711 pressure range: barometric (absolute) 700-1200 mbar
Note: The AMS 4711 can also be calibrated to meet customer specifications. Further variants of the transmitter family are the AMS 4710 with a 10 V output, the AMS 4712 with a fault-resistant 4-20 mA output and the AMS 3011 in a rugged metal housing for high system pressure*.
Connection cable for pressure sensors AMS 471X: Related M5 cable
- High accuracy in measurement
- Low total error between -25…+85ºC
- 0…5 V-Output signal
- Wide range of supply voltage
- Dust-and-water-tight (IP67)
- Product “Made in Germany”
- Simplest installation, quick start of operation
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Barometric measurement
- Monitoring of industrial filters
- HEPA filter control
- Pneumatic control
- Monitoring of vacuum, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Over- and under pressure measurement
- Data sheet pressure transmitter AMS 4711
- Application note 515: AMS 4711 – media compatible pressure transmitter for industrial applications in matchbox format
- Application note 522: AMS 4711 – Precise level sensing with a low pressure transmitter
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.