The M3200 pressure transmitters* can measure the relative pressure independent of media and are available in many different pressure and connection versions.
The M3200 pressure transmitters series offers maximum flexibility with its modular principle for many different connection and plug configurations.
These sensors are characterized by their high accuracy and excellent long-term stability for demanding industrial applications. The piezoresistive strain gauges are glassed onto a solid steel diaphragm (17-4PH stainless steel). The monolithic construction made of a single piece of steel does not require a weld seam. Therefore it is more robust and reliable protected against media influence than constructions with failure-prone welds and o-rings. This makes the M3200 particularly suitable for pressure measurement in liquids or gases, even in contaminated water, hot steam and weakly corrosive liquids.
The M3200 are weather resistant and exceed the latest CE guidelines for heavy industry.
Variants of the M3200
Pressure ranges M3200: 0-7, 0-17, 0-35, 0-70, 0-170, 0-350 bar (also available in psi)
M3200 output signals:
- Unamplified: 0-100 mV
- Amplified: 0.5 – 4.5 V (ratiometric), 0 – 5 V, 0 – 10 V and current loop 4 – 20 mA
- Digital: I2C
M3200 plug connections:
Cable: 0.5 / 1 / 2 / 5 meters, packard plug, C-shape with / without mating
M3200 pressure connections:
1/4-19 BSPP male, 7/16-20 UNF male, 1/4-18 NPT male, 1/4-27 NPT male, 1/4-19 BSPT female, 7/16-20 UNF female
Link to the pessure converter
- Pressure range: 7 to 350 bar relative pressure
- Temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Total error band < ±1.5 % FS
- Analog or digital output
- Excellent long-term stability
- Compact design, stainless steel construction
- Variety of mechanical and electrical connections
- CE compliant and weather resistant
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Industrial process control and monitoring
- Pumps and compressors
- Refrigeration systems
- Automotive test stands
- Mobile work tools
- Off-Road vehicles
- Hydraulic / pneumatic systems
- Agriculture equipment
- Datasheet pressure transmitter M3200
- Application note aan519: U5200 – Media compatible pressure transmitters for hydraulic applications (Also applies to M3200)
- Application note aan516: D5100 – media-compatible differential pressure transmitters (also applies to the M3200)
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.