The ME790 series pressure sensors are piezoceramic OEM sensors* with integrated signal processing. The sensors provide a ratiometric* 0.5 – 4.5V voltage signal.
The ME790 sensors are individual and fully calibrated and temperature compensated relative pressure sensors. The series consists of a 18 mm diameter monolithic ceramic body. These sensors with the electronics mounted directly on the ceramic’s backside are more robust and avoid interfering noise due to short signal paths.
Thanks to the excellent chemical properties of the ceramic, the pressure sensors of the ME790 series are resistant to almost all, including aggressive media.
Accessory for the ME790
Stainless steel housings of type 90XD or plastic housings of type 89XD are available as an option for the simple construction of prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells.
- Pressure range: 2.5 – 400 bar relative pressure (optional 600 bar)
- Temperature range: -25°C – 125°C
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Ratiometric 0.5 – 4.5 V output
- Accuracy: 1 % FS
- Calibrated, compensated and amplified
- Long term stability: 0.3 % FS/year
- Very high media resistance
- Monolithic eramic sensor
- EMC prouven
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Automotive applications
- Industrial automation
- Medical technology
- Process monitoring
- ME790 ceramic pressure sensor datasheet
- 90XD stainless steel housing datasheet: Accessory for prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells
- 89XD stainless steel housing datasheet: Accessory for prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.