The ME800 is a very robust differential OEM sensor* for wet-wet applications. The membrane can flex in both directions, thus being deformed by the combination of the two pressure values. The ME820 differential sensor is a so-called wet-wet sensor as it allows having liquids on both sides of the membrane.
The measured medium will be in contact with a Parylene coating on one side and the Al2O3 with excellent chemical resistance on the other. Using o-rings a manifold mounting can easily be constructed. These ceramic sensors are unique because they make use of just one sensor, rather than two, to measure differential pressure. Therefore there is only one error to be considered improving thereby the overall system accuracy.
The differential pressure sensor provides accurate and stable values for pressures of up to 40 bar. Different versions for lower pressures (4 bar, 10 bar, 16 bar, 25 bar) are available.
The output voltage is the pure, unamplified signal of the Wheatstone-bridge allowing fast response times and offering flexibility integrating the sensor in various applications.
Optionally the ME800 is available with an additional PTC for temperature measurement. This is useful for external temperature compensation.
- Unique differential sensor
- Resistant to corrosion
- High media (chemical) compatibility
- Pressure range 4 / 10 / 16 / 25 / 40 bar
- Burst pressure 8 / 35 / 50 / 75 / 120 bar
- Supply voltage range 2 .. 30 V
- High sensitivity (0.6mV/V)
- High accuracy (typ. 0.4 %FS)
- Low offset (-0.1 ± 0.2 mV/V)
- Wide temperature range (-40 ..+125°C)
- Easy handling
- Conflict minerals free
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Medical technology
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Gas and oil industry
- Level measurement in closed tank systems with aggressive gases
- Compressor control, e.g. pipelines
- Valve regulation
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.