The SM6844 is a analog OEM sensor* with a novel silicon measuring cell and modern electronic signal processing.
The integrated signal processor enables calibration and temperature compensation during manufacturing. The fully balanced SM6844 is offered in a standard SOIC16 package with a horizontal pressure port for SMD mounting. As output signal, the pressure-proportional information is available as a ratiometric signal 0.5 – 4.5 V. The 6844 is a self-contained sensor that does not require additional circuitry.
Variants of the SM6844
The sensor is available as absolute pressure sensor for the range 0-15 psi.
Link to the pressure converter
- Pressure range: 15 psi absolut
- Compensated temperature range: -40 – 125°C
- Supply voltage: 6 V
- Compensated, analog, ratiometric output signal 0.5 – 4.5 V
- Resolution 11 bit
- Accuracy: 1% FS
- SOIC16 housing for SMD mounting
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Altimeter and barometric instruments
- Negative pressure monitors
- Household appliances
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.