The SOIC pressure sensors in the SM933X series are digital OEM sensors* for the low pressure range with a new silicon sensing element and modern electronic signal conditioning unit. The integrated ASIC permits calibration and temperature compensation during production.
The fully calibrated SM9333 and SM9336 sensors are supplied in a standard SOIC16 package with two vertical pressure connectors for SMD assembly. Pressure-proportional information and temperature in I2C format act as an output signal. The SOIC pressure sensors are autonomous and do not require any additional circuitry.
The SM9333 and SM9336 are compensated for and calibrated across the entire operating temperature range of -20 to +85°C and suitable for reflow soldering and automatic assembly on a PCB.
The differential low-pressure sensor comes as a differential or bidirectional pressure sensor for two different pressure ranges and is also suitable for relative pressure sensing.
Variants of SM9333/SM9336
SM9333 differential/bidirectional pressure ranges: -1.25–1.25 mbar (± 125 Pa)
SM9336 differential/bidirectional pressure ranges: -2.5–2.5 mbar (± 250 Pa)
Link to the pressure converter
The SOIC sensors in the SM933X series are supplied by AMSYS as standard products. The speed can be adjusted and the accuracy of these ultralow pressure sensors can be further increased by an offset correction function (AutoZero) which is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Differential pressure and bidirectional differential pressure: ±1.25 or ±2.5 mbar
- Compensated temperature range: -20–85°C
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Calibrated digital output signal
- I²C format
- Resolution of 16 bits
- Accuracy: below 1% FS
- Digital ASIC signal processor
- SOIC16 package for SMD assembly
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Respiratory control
- Devices for negative pressure wound therapy
- Fan control
- Gas flows
- Airstream measurement
- SM9333/SM9336 OEM pressure sensor datasheet
- AutoZero process guide
- Application note 522: AMS 4711 – Precise level sensing with a low pressure transmitter(also applies to the SM933X)
- Application note 1702: Digital data exchange with pressure sensors from SMI for I²C users
- Application note 1703: I2C communication with SMI protocol-A
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.