The digital pressure sensors in the SM9543 series are digital OEM sensors* which can measure the bidirectional differential pressure in the low pressure range (± 5 mbar).
The fully calibrated SM9543 sensor is supplied in a standard SOIC16 package with two vertical pressure connectors for SMD assembly. Pressure-proportional information in I2C format acts as an output signal. This makes the SM9543 an autonomous sensor which does not require any additional circuitry.
SM9543 devices are suitable for reflow soldering and automatic assembly on a PCB.
Variants of SM9543
SM9543-005M-D-C-3-D: bidirectional differential pressure sensor for ±5 mbar
- Pressure range: ±5 mbar
- Temperature range: -5 to 65°C
- Pressure resolution: 14 bits
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Current consumption: 2.0 mA
- I²C interface
- SOIC16 package for SMD assembly
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Medical technology (sleep apnea monitors, CPAP, negative pressure wound therapy devices, respirators)
- Gas flows
- Airstream measurement
- Environmental control measurement systems
- SM9542 pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note 1703: I2C communication with SMI protocol-A (also applies to the SM9543)
- Application note 1702: Digital data exchange with pressure sensors from SMI for I²C users (also applies to the SM9543)
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.