The SM9D and SM9G are differential and relative pressure sensors that are neither compensated nor amplified. They have the properties of the measuring cell and output the differential bridge voltage in mV.
The uncompensated SM9X are offered in a standard SOIC-16 package with two vertical or horizontal pressure ports and one horizontal pressure port for SMD mounting. The output signal is a pressure-proportional mV signal. The SM9X are reflow-capable and suitable for automated mounting on PCB.
Variants of the SM9D/SM9G
The sensor is available as a differential pressure sensor SM9D 0.15 / 0.6 / 1.5 psi or as a relative sensor SM9G 0.15 / 0.6 / 1.5 psi.
Link to the pressure converter
- Pressure ranges 0.15 / 0.6 /1.5 psi
- Relative and differential pressure
- Temperature range -40°C – 85°C
- Supply voltage 0 – 6.5 V
- Uncompensated mV output signal
- Sensitivity: 400 mV/psi; 200mV/psi; 80 mV/psi
- Various pressure connections
- SOIC 16 housing for SMD mounting
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Gas flows
- Airflow control
- Fan control
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.