The AMS 2710 sensor is part of a series of miniaturized analog pressure transmitters* ready for use. AMS 2710 is a pressure sensor module* which fits for absolute, differential, gage and bidirectional differential pressure measurement.
One process of AMS 2710 production is the calibration as well as the compensation of temperature dependent drift of offset and span. No additional adjustment on the part of the customer is necessary. The sensor provides a 0…10 V output signal at 12 – 36 V voltage supply.
An integrated CMOS-DSP and EEPROM allow high accuracy in measurement capability. AMS 2710 comes as a pressure sensor module and is unilaterally mediaresistent due to underside pressurization*.
Pressure types and ranges for the AMS 2710
AMS 2710 (ultra low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-5; 0-10 mbar or ±5 and ±10 mbar
AMS 2710 (low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-20; 0-50; 0-100 mbar or ±20; ±50 and ±100 mbar
AMS 2710 pressure ranges: gage, differential or bidirectional differential: 0-200; 0-350; 0-1000 and 0-2000 mbar or ±200; ±350 and ±1000 mbar
AMS 2710 pressure ranges: absolute 1000 and 2000 mbar
AMS 2710 pressure range: barometric (absolute) 700-1200 mbar
Note: The AMS 2710 can also be calibrated to meet customer specifications. Further variants of the transmitter family are the AMS 2711 with a 5 V output, the AMS 2712 with a fault-resistant 4-20 mA output, the AMS 4710 in a small plastic package and the AMS 3010 in a rugged metal housing for high system pressure*.
- Data sheet pressure sensor module AMS 2710
- Application note 515: AMS 4711 – media compatible pressure transmitter for industrial applications in matchbox format (Also applies to the AMS 2710)
- Application note 522: AMS 4711 – Precise level sensing with a low pressure transmitter (Also applies to the AMS 2710)
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.