The AMS 2711 sensor is a customer specific pressure sensor for those you do not want the ready-to-use housed AMS 4711 pressure transmitters* or the AMS 5812 to be soldered. AMS 2711 is a pressure sensor module* which fits for absolute, differential, gage and bidirectional differential pressure measurement and will be available from summer 2023.
One process of AMS 2711 production is the calibration as well as the compensation of temperature dependent drift of offset and span. No additional adjustment on the part of the customer is necessary. The sensor provides a 0…5 V output signal at 8 – 36 V voltage supply.
An integrated CMOS-DSP and EEPROM allow high accuracy in measurement capability. AMS 2711 comes as a pressure sensor module and is unilaterally mediaresistent due to underside pressurization*.
Pressure types and ranges for the AMS 2711
AMS 2711 (ultra low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-5; 0-10 mbar or ±5 and ±10 mbar
AMS 2711 (low pressure) pressure ranges: differential or bidirectional differential: 0-20; 0-50; 0-100 mbar or ±20; ±50 and ±100 mbar
AMS 2711 pressure ranges: gage, differential or bidirectional differential: 0-200; 0-350; 0-1000 and 0-2000 mbar or ±200; ±350 and ±1000 mbar
AMS 2711 pressure ranges: absolute 1000 and 2000 mbar
AMS 2711 pressure range: barometric (absolute) 700-1200 mbar
Note: The AMS 2711 is for customer specific calibrated pressure module series. Further variants of the transmitter family are the “off the shelf available” AMS 2710 with a 10 V output, the AMS 2712 with a fault-resistant 4-20 mA output, the AMS 4711 in a small plastic package and the AMS 3011 in a rugged metal housing for high system pressure*.
- High accuracy in measurement
- Low total error between -25…+85ºC
- 0…5 V-Output signal
- Wide range of supply voltage 8-36V
- Pressure sensor module
- Product “Made in Germany”
- Simplest installation, quick start of operation
- RoHS compliant
- Barometric measurement
- Monitoring of industrial filters
- Pneumatic control
- Monitoring of vacuum, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Over- and under pressure measurement
- Data sheet pressure sensor module AMS 2711 only available for customer specific calibrations. Also see AMS 2710 for technical information.
- Application note 515: AMS 4711 – media compatible pressure transmitter for industrial applications in matchbox format (Also applies to the AMS 2711)
- Application note 522: AMS 4711 – Precise level sensing with a low pressure transmitter (Also applies to the AMS 2711)
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.