85BSD media compatible pressure sensor, 13 mm diameter
The 85BSD is a small profile, media compatible, piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor packaged in a 316L stainless steel housing. This 14-bit digital output pressure sensor supports I2C and SPI interface protocols in either a 3.3 or 5.0Vdc supply voltage.
With a diaphragm of just 13mm in diameter, this ASIC calibrated piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor is designed to be weldable or threaded with process fittings for high performance, low pressure applications. It utilizes silicone oil to transfer pressure from its 316L stainless steel diaphragm to its sensing element.
The 85BSD is configured in a backside, header-less design with a pressure range between 0-5 and 0-300psi in either absolute or gage reference type. Operating from -40°C to +125°C, it features both pressure and temperature read-out capabilities.
This backside digital output pressure sensor can be used for various applications such as: level controls, tank level measurement, corrosive liquid or gas measurement systems, OEM equipment, sealed systems, manifold pressure measurement, barometric pressure measurement and submersible depth monitoring.
- Pressure ranges: relativ 05-300 psi, absolut 15-300 psi
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Supply voltage: 3.3 or 5.0 Vdc
- Digital output: I²C or SPI
- Pressure resolution: 14 bit
- ± 1.0% total error
- Calibrated and compensated
- Screw or welding assembly
- Different electrical connections
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Level sensing and monitoring
- Pneumatic applications
- Compressor monitoring
- Measurement of corrosive liquids
- Chemical process monitoring
- Monitoring of gases
- Immersion probe
- 85BSD pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note an 1802: Interfacing to digital pressure modules by TE
- Application note an 1801: Configuration, power on reset and power consumption
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.