The AMS 5612 pressure sensors are calibrated OEM sensors with an unamplified, analog output signal and fit very well for fast measurements.
These dual-in-line sensors are designed for PCB mounting. The sensors are powered and generate an output signal of typically 25 mV / 10 V or 40 mV / 10 V.
The AMS 5612 consist of a piezoresistive pressure measuring cell that is applied to a thick-film substrate. The pressure connection for the differential pressure sensors is made via two vertical metal connectors.
Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 20 mm3, height of the pressure connections: 12.45 mm. The operating temperature range extends from -40 to +125 ° C, whereby the AMS 5612 is compensated in the range from 0 to 60 ° C. Due to the internal offset calibration and the offset temperature compensation, the AMS 5612 is suitable for OEM applications with no further need for adjustment procedures.
A good point is that the resolution of the sensors is not limited by any A / D conversion. The pressure sensors AMS 5612 can be used for fast pressure measurements e.g. be used in process control or in plant and mechanical engineering.
Variants AMS 5612
AMS 5612 low pressure ranges differentiell and relativ:
0-0,3; 0-0,4; 0-0,8; 0-1,5 psi
AMS 5612 standard pressure range differentiell und relativ:
0-3; 0-5; 0-15 psi
AMS 5612 absolute pressure range: 0-15 psi
Link to the pressure converter
Note: The AMS 5612 can be adjusted on customer request. Special designs like other pressure connections are possible on request.
- Relative, absolute und differential pressure ranges 0.3 psi to 15 psi
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- 10 V power supply
- Analog output 25 mV (low pressure) or 40 mV
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- High speed
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Product made in Germany
- Respiratory control
- Medical measurement
- Pumps pressure
- Leckage control
- Gas flows, back pressure measurements
- Heating / Vacuum / Ventilation / Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Barometric measurements
- Security applications
- Pneumatic applications
- AMS 5612 pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note 508: AMS 5812 – Media compatibility of silicon pressure sensors
- Application note 512: AMS 5105-AMS 5915 – Product comparison of OEM pressure sensors for PCB mounting
- Application note 517: AMS 5105 – AMS 5915 – Mounting instructions for OEM pressure sensors
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.