AMS 5915 pressure sensors are a series of high-precision OEM sensors* with a digital I²C-interface with multiple pressure ranges from 0-2,5 mbar to 0-16 bar and customizable pressure ports.
AMS 5915 are calibrated and compensated for across a wide temperature range of -25 to +85°C. These pressure sensors come as a dual in-line package (DIP) for assembly on printed circuit boards (PCBs) 15 x 15 mm² and are fully operational without the need for any additional components. The electrical connection is made via the DIP solder pins; pressure is connected via two vertical metal tubes.
The AMS 5915 combine a micromachined, high quality piezoresistive measuring cell with a modern, digital signal conditioning mixed-signal CMOS-ASIC on a ceramic substrate.
Types of pressure and ranges for the AMS 5915
AMS 5915, for ultra low pressure, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 5; 0 – 10mbar or ±2,5; ±5; ±10 mbar
AMS 5915, for low pressure, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 20; 0 – 50; 0 – 100mbar or ±20; ±50; ±100 mbar
AMS 5915, for standard pressure, gage, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 200; 0 – 350 mbar; 0 -1 bar; 0 -2; 0 -4; 0 -7; 0 -10 bar or ±200; ±350; ±1000 mbar
AMS 5915, for absolute pressure: 0 – 1000 mbar
AMS 5915, for barometric (absolute) pressure: 750 – 1200 mbar
AMS 5915, for pneumatic applications with manifold montage (no tubes) for standard pressure, gage or differential: 0 -4 bar; 0 -7; 0 -10; 0 -12; 0 -16 bar
Special needs, f.ex. with medical applications, claim customized sensors. The AMS 5915 meets these expectations and can be modified on customer demand according to several selected criteria.
USB-Starter Kit as accessory available for easy installation of the digital output (I²C bus) via USB-interface of a PC, also for programming an individual I²C bus address.
- Relative, absolute und differential, bidirectional differential pressure ranges 2,5 mbar to 16 bar
- Temperature range: -25°C – 85°C
- For pneumatic use
- Pressure and temperature output via I²C bus
- 3.3V power supply
- large connection/tubes variants
- High accuracy
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Product made in Germany
- Ventilators for respiratory control
- Medical measurement technology
- Filter control for Air cleaner
- Gas flows, back pressure measurements
- Heating / Vacuum / Ventilation / Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Barometric measurements
- Vacuum monitoring
- Level sensing
- AMS 5915 pressure sensor datasheet
- User guide USB-starter kit AMS 5915
- Application note 508: AMS 5812 – Media compatibility of silicon pressure sensors (Also applies to AMS 5915)
- Application note 510: AMS 5812 – Measuring over – and underpressure bidrectionally with one sensor (Also applies to AMS 5915)
- Application note 512: AMS 5105-AMS 5915 – Product comparison of OEM pressure sensors for PCB mounting
- Application note 517: AMS 5105 – AMS 5915 – Mounting instructions for OEM pressure sensors
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.