The ME75X series pressure sensors are piezoceramic OEM sensors* with integrated signal processing. The sensors deliver a ratiometric* (ME750), a non-ratiometric (ME752) voltage or a 4-0 mA (ME751) current signal for two-wire operation.
All ME75X sensors are individually and fully calibrated and temperature-compensated relative pressure sensors.
These OEM sensors consist of a monolithic ceramic body with an 18 mm diameter. The electronics are located on a circuit board that is mounted on the back of the ceramic body.
Thanks to the excellent chemical properties of the ceramic, the ME75X series pressure sensors are resistant to almost all, including aggressive, media.
Accessories for the ME 75X
Optionally, stainless steel housings of type 90XD or plastic housings of type 89XD are available for the simple construction of prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells.
- Pressure range from 1.6 to 400 bar relative pressure
- Temperature range: -25°C – 125°C
- 0.5-4.5 V (ratiometric), 0-10 V (non-ratiometric), 4-20 mA output
- Accuracy: 1% FS
- Calibrated, compensated and amplified
- Long-term stability: 0.3% FS / year
- Very high media resistance
- Ceramic sensor with flush membrane
- EMC protected
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Automotive applications
- Industrial automation
- Medical technology
- Process monitoring
- Pneumatic applications
- Hydraulic applications
- ME75X ceramic pressure sensor datasheet
- 90XD stainless steel housing datasheet: Accessory for prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells
- 89XD plastic housing datasheet: Accessory for prototypes based on ceramic measuring cells
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.