The SM11X1 series barometric absolute pressure sensors are compact OEM sensors* for measuring the barometric air pressure in the range of 150 – 1800 mbar (SM1111A: 150 – 1’150 mbar, SM1111B: 600 – 1’650 mbar, SM1131: 400 – 1’800 mbar, SM1171: 400 – 1’150 mbar). They offer a 16-bit signal processing and an accuracy of 1 % FS in the temperature range of 0 – 80 ° C.
The operating temperature range of -40 – 125 ° C is very broad and suitable for versatile use with a very good accuracy of 2 % FS.
The integrated ASIC enables calibration and temperature compensation during production. Alternatively, a ratiometric analog output or digital I²C outputs are available. The digital ones output not only the pressure but also the temperature information as a digital value.
The fully balanced SM11X1 are offered in a standardized SOIC8 package for automated SMD mounting. The SOIC pressure sensors are self-sufficient and do not require additional circuitry.
The barometric air pressure (BAP) sensors are available in three different types with different electrical outputs. The supply voltage is either 3.3 V or 5 V. The power consumption of the digital versions can be lowered by command from 5 mA to 10 μA in sleep mode.
Variants of the SM11X1:
SM1111: Pressure range: 600 – 1’650 mbar; 5V supply; ratiometric analog output
SM1131: Pressure range: 400 – 1’800 mbar; 3.3V or 5V supply; digital I²C signal
Link to the pressure converter
The SM11X1 series barometric pressure sensors are offered by AMSYS as standard products both in tubes and as tape & reel.
- Barometric absolute pressure between 400 mbar and 1’800 mbar
- Wide temperature range: -40 – 125 ° C
- Supply voltage: 3.3V / 5.0 V
- Compensated, calibrated output signal
- Output format: I²C / ratiometric
- Resolution 16 bit
- Accuracy 1 % FS
- Digital signal processor ASIC
- SOIC 8 housing for SMD mounting
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Weather monitoring
- Medical technology
- Blood pressure measurement
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- SM1111 analog absolute pressure sensor datasheet new datasheet to come september 2021
- SM1131 digital I2C absolute pressure sensor datasheet
- SM1171 digital SPI absolute pressure sensor datasheet product is obsolete
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.