AMS 6916 pressure sensors are a series of high-precision OEM sensors* with analog output, multiple pressure ranges from 0-5 mbar to 0-1200 mbar and customizable pressure ports.
AMS 6916 are calibrated and compensated for across a wide temperature range of -25 to +85°C. These pressure sensors come as a dual in-line package (DIP) for assembly on printed circuit boards (PCBs) 13 x 10 mm² and are fully operational without the need for any additional components. The electrical connection is made via the DIP solder pins; pressure is connected via two vertical metal tubes.
The pressure sensors of this series are one-sided media resistant by underside pressurization* and have a ratiometric voltage output of 0.5 … 4.5 V. They are available in the following versions:
Types of pressure and ranges for the AMS 6916
AMS 6916, for ultra low pressure, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 5; 0 – 10 mbar or ±5; ±10 mbar
AMS 6916, for low pressure, differential, relative or bidirectional differential: 0 – 20; 0 – 50; 0 – 100 mbar or ±20; ±50 mbar
AMS 6916, for standard pressure, differential, relative or bidirectional differential: 0 – 0.2; 0 – 0.35; 0 – 1 bar; ±0.2; ±0.35; ±1 bar
AMS 6916, for absolute / barometric pressure: 0 – 0.5; 0 – 1.0; 0.7 – 1.2 bar
USB starter kit AMS 6916: Accessories for easy commissioning via USB interface of a PC, for programming an individual I2C bus address and for graphic display on the PC.
Note: The AMS 6916 can be calibrated customer-specifically. Also special designs, e.g. other pressure connections are possible on request. Another variant of this OEM sensor family is the AMS 6915 with digital I2C output.
- Relative, absolute and differential pressure ranges 5 mbar to 1.2 bar
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- Temperature range: -25 – 85 ° C
- Voltage output 0.5 … 4.5 V
- 3.3 or 5.0 V voltage supply
- High accuracy
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Breathing control
- Gas flows, back pressure measurements
- Vacuum monitoring
- Industrial process monitoring
- Heating / Vacuum / Ventilation / Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Barometric measurements
- Medical technology
- Fill level
- AMS 6916 pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note 508: AMS 5812 – Media compatibility of silicon pressure sensors (Also applies to AMS 6916)
- Application note 510: AMS 5812 – Measuring over – and underpressure bidrectionally with one sensor (Also applies to AMS 6916)
- Application note 517: AMS 5105 – AMS 5915 – Mounting instructions for OEM pressure sensors (Also applies to AMS 6916)
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.