The miniaturized sensors in the AMS 3516 series are high-precision, ready-to-use transmitters* which are suitable for measuring absolute, relative and differential pressure. They have a wired analog output signal and wireless signal transmission, thus providing a pressure signal which can be read out via Bluetooth without battery operation. The pressure transmitters come in several different versions for a wide pressure range of 25 mbar to 10 bar.
The offset and span are electronically calibrated and the temperature-related offset and span drift compensated for during manufacture, so that no subsequent calibration by the user is required. A 0–5-V signal is provided as an output and Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 with a radio frequency of 2.4 GHz for monitoring communication with a mobile device. The sensors can be read out and configured using the AMS 3516 Android app (provided free of charge by AMSYS).
Thanks to Underside pressurization* the pressure transmitters are media resistant on one side and can withstand a high system pressure* of up to 16 bar. The sensors are supplied in a metal housing with a plastic cover for quick screw mounting and a number of industrial connection nodes with or without a connecting cable.
Variants of AMS 3516
AMS 3516 low pressure ranges, differential/relative and bidirectional differential:
0–50 and 0–100 mbar; ±25, ±50 and ±100 mbar
AMS 3516 standard pressure ranges, differential/relative and bidirectional differential:
0–200, 0–350 and 0–500 mbar; 0–1.0, 0–2.0, 0–4.0, 0–7.0 and 0–10.0 bar; ±200, ±350 and ±1,000 mbar
AMS 3516 standard pressure ranges, absolute:
0–1,000 and 0–2,000 mbar
AMS 3516 barometric pressure range (absolute):
Please note: AMS 3516 sensors can also be custom-calibrated and the AMS 3516 app specially adapted.
Further variants in the transmitter family include the wired AMS 3011 with a 5-V output, the AMS 3010 with a 10-V output, the AMS 3012 with an interference-resistant 4–20 mA output and the wired AMS 4711 with a 5-V output in a compact plastic package (IP67).
- Relative, absolute and differential pressure ranges of 25 mbar to 10 bar
- System pressure of up to 16 bar
- Compensation range: -25–85°C
- Supply voltage: 8 to 36 V
- 0–5-V output signal
- Bluetooth 4.2 signal transmission
- Underside pressurization
- High resolution
- Low total error band
- Maintenance free and suitable for industrial use
- Very easy mounting
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Product made in Germany
Wired and wireless signal transmission:
- Barometric measurements
- Industrial filter/ventilator monitors
- Pneumatic monitors
- Vacuum monitors
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning system monitors
- Level sensing
- AMS 3516 wireless pressure transmitter datasheet
- AMS 3516 wireless pressure transmitter APP datasheet
- Application note 515: AMS 4711 – media compatible pressure transmitter for industrial applications in matchbox format (also applies to AMS 3516)
- Application note 523: AMS 3011 – Differential pressure transmitters for high system pressures
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.