The AMS 5105 series of OEM sensors are fully signal conditioned, amplified, temperature compensated sensors in a dual in-line package (DIP) configuration with a 0,5 -4,5 V /2,5±2V analog output und and two independent, logical switching outputs. They are qualified for absolute, relative and differential measurement.
The AMS 5105 are calibrated and compensated in the temperature range of -25 – 85°C. High precision, high stability and low drift are the result of a combination between the MEMS technology and a microelectronics signal conditioning ASIC.
The AMS 5105 series pressure sensors are based on a highly stable, piezoresistive pressure sensor chips mounted on a ceramic substrate. The electronically programmable ASIC is contained in the same package to provide calibration and temperature compensation.
AMS 5105, for ultra low pressure, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 5; 0 – 10mbar or ±5; ±10mbar
AMS 5105, for low pressure, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 20; 0 – 50; 0 – 100mbar or ±20; ±50; ±100mbar
AMS 5105, for standard pressure, gage, differential or bidirectional differential: 0 – 200; 0 – 350; 0 -1000; 0 – 2000; 0 -4000, 0 – 7000mbar or ±200; ±350; ±1000mbar
AMS 5105, for absolute pressure: 0 – 1000mbar and 0 – 2000mbar
AMS 5105, for barometric (absolute) pressure: 750 – 1200mbar
The AMS 5105 can be modified for customer specifications.
USB-Starter Kit as accessory available for installation of the two binary outputs via I²C bus and USB-interface of a PC, also for programming an individual I²C bus address and adjusting the switching barriers, the hysteresis and switching type.
- Relative, differential and absolute pressure: 5 mbar – 2 bar
- Temperature range: -25 – 85 °C
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Analog output (ratiometric)
- Two programmable switching outputs
- Adjustable switching parameters
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- High precision
- High overpressure range
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Product Made in Germany
- Pressure controller and switch
- Vacuum monitoring
- Level sensing
- Heating / ventilation / air conditioning monitoring
- Filter monitoring with alarm function
- AMS 5105 pressure sensor datasheet
- User guide USB starter kit AMS 5105
- Application note 508: AMS 5812 – Media compatibility of silicon pressure sensors (Also applies to sensors of the AMS 5105 series)
- Application note 510: AMS 5812 – Measuring over – and underpressure bidrectionally with one sensor(Also applies to sensors of the AMS 5105 series)
- Application note 512: AMS 5105-AMS 5915 – Product comparison of OEM pressure sensors for PCB mounting
- Application note 513: AMS 5105 – Pressure sensor-switch combination with analog and 2 binary switch outputs
- Application note 517: AMS 5105 – AMS 5915 – Mounting instructions for OEM pressure sensors
- Application note 520: AMS 5105 – Filter and ventilation system control with bi-functional pressure sensor
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.