The MS5535 pressure measurement module consists of a SMD-hybrid device including a piezoresistive pressure cell and an ADC-Interface IC. It provides 16 Bit data words from a pressure- and temperature-dependent voltage. This sensor is obsolet and should not be considered for new designs.
Additionally the module contains 6 readable coefficients for a highly accurate software calibration for the pressure and temperature measurement. The MS5535 is a low-power, low-voltage device with automatic power down (ON/OFF) switching. A 3-wire interface is used to communicate with a microcontroller.
The devices have a very low standby-current. The optimal compromise about refresh rate and average current consumption can individually be defined by the application software. The MS5535 is protected by a metal ring filled with silicon gel on a ceramic hybrid 9x9mm for a pressure range: 0 … 200 PSI abs. and working within an operating temperature: -40 … +125°C.
Variants of the MS5535
MS5535C: Pressure range absolute 0-14 bar (burst pressure up to 30 bar)
MS5535-30C: Pressure range absolute 0-30 bar (burst pressure up to 50 bar)
* Modules are pressure sensors, whose output signals have to be calculated by an external microprocessor.
Accessories for the MS5535
Also available are sample boards, which can be used together with the USB Development Kit to quickly evaluate the sensors and build prototypes, as well as light and dust protection caps.
- Pressure range MS5535C: 0 – 14 bar, absolut
- Pressure range MS5535-30C: 0 – 30 bar, absolut
- Temperature range: -40 °C – 125 °C
- Resolution pressure: 1.2 mbar MS5535C
- Resolution pressure: 3 mbar MS5535-30C
- Resolution temperature: 0.01 °C
- Voltage supply: typ. 3 V
- Current consumption: 4 μA
- Standby: max. 0.1 μA
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 9.0 x 4.28 mm³
- digitale 3 wire interface (16 bit)
- Automatic power-down operation
- Reflow capability
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Pneumatic applications
- Mobile water depth gauges
- Dive computers and diver watches
- MS5535C pressure sensor datasheet and MS5535-30C pressure sensor datasheet (This sensor is obsolete)
- Application note 509: MS5611 – Precise altitude measurement with pressure sensors (Also applies to MS5535)
- Application note 1502: Software library for the pressure sensor modules MS5534 and MS5535
- Application note 1510: Communication between microcontroller and sensor via SPI
- Anwendungsnotiz 1519: Minimum and maximum values of the MS5535-CM
- Application note 1520: C-code examples for the MS56xx and MS58xx pressure sensor series (Also applies to MS5535)
- Application note 1808: Processing instructions for soldering
- White paper 02: How to measure absolute pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.