The SM5852 pressure sensors combine traditional pressure sensor technology with signal conditioning to produce a fully signal conditioned, amplified, temperature compensated sensor in a dual in-line package (DIP) configuration. Combining the sensor and the signal conditioning circuitry in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micro machined pressure sensors. No additional components are required for obtaining an amplified high level, calibrated pressure measurement. The sensors are not recommended for new designs. As an alternative check out the fully calibrated and amplified AMS 5812 with analog and digital output.
The output signal of the now obsolete SM5852 is available at the analog output (0.5…4.5 V / 2.5 V ± 2 V ratiometric) and at the I²C-Bus-Interface.
Notice: Default address value of the I2C-Bus-Interface is 9510. This value can be modified from user’s side.
SM5852 pressure ranges gage, diff. (+/- FS) or single diff. (+FS)
Alternatives: not amplified, but calibrated analog differential pressure sensors AMS 5612.
- Relative and differential pressure up to 1.5 psi
- CMOS digital signal processor technology
- Calibrated pressure via I²C bus interface
- Analog output signal 0.5 … 4.5 V ratiometric
- PCB mounting
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Respiratory control
- Medical measuring technology
- Gas flows, back pressure measurements
- Heating / Vacuum / Ventilation / Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Barometric measurements
- Safety applications
- SM5852-001 pressure sensor datasheet
- SM5852-003-004-015 pressure sensor datasheet
- Application note an 1703: Data transfer with I2C or SPI for SM58XX
- Application note an 1702: Data exchange with the industrial pressure sensor SM58X2
- White paper 03: How to measure differential pressure using piezoresistive sensing elements
For information on prices and delivery times or if you have any technical questions, please contact email@example.com.